CLICK THE LINK
Nominations are now open! Some rules to keep in mind:
1. Only submit the form once, and fairly. we’ll know spam nomming when we see it! in short: don’t!
2. You don’t need to submit for all the categories, but try to still fill it up to the best of your abilities!
3. A fic nominated will be disqualified from a catgory if: (a) it is less than 3 chapters (except in the case of oneshots), (b) it is spam nominated (so, again, don’t do it! we can tell!), (c) it is plagiarized, (d) it is already on the shorlisted tally for 3 other categories, in which case, the admins will tally in which 3 it has the most noms in, and/or (e) it has previously won an award (a list of winners from our spring awards can be found on our tumblr here+).
4. A best reviewer is not equal to a spam reviewer. Quality, not quantity!
5. Admins will have the power to eliminate any categories that don’t get enough noms for a 5-choice shortlist.
6. Tell all your friends to come vote!
NOMINATIONS WILL END ON SEPT 25, 2015.
--Becca on 04/09/15 - 07:44 am 0 Comments
We know it's taken a while, but we've finally posted the results for the Spring awards. Thank you to everyone who nominated and voted, and we're sorry it's taken so long to get the results up.
You can find the results on our tumblr here (x) or over on the messageboards.
Congratulations too ALL of our nominees and winners, and we hope you'll stick around for the next lot of awards!
--Becca on 23/08/15 - 05:26 pm 0 Comments
10.08.14 08:30 am
Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations? c.asp]custom soccer jerseys aus